Embedded system and toolchain software engineer
Free software enthusiast
- 2012-2021 - Kalray (Grenoble). Compiler and toolchain engineer
- Ported and currently maintaining the toolchain for Coolidge processor (GNU GCC,
GNU binutils). Includes ABI
definition, relocations, TLS and PIC mechanisms, dynamic loading (GNU/Linux
and in-house OS), keeping up-to-date with upstream projects.
- Maintained toolchains for the Andey and Bostan processors until their end of life.
- Contributing to software quality improvements (documentations, scripts,
- Setup an internal compiler-explorer instance for
easier compiler development and application level performance debugging.
- Enhanced existing simulator (ISS).
- 2010-2012 - VERIMAG (Grenoble). Software Engineer
- Reengineered the Compiler for the BIP component framework (Java, antlr, EMF,
C++, formal methods).
- Extented the MIND compiler for
the co-generation of an executable for embedded targets and a BIP formal
- Setup a continuous integration (Jenkins) and bug tracking system (trac).
- 2006-2010 - Orange Labs R&D and VERIMAG (Grenoble). PhD
- 2005 CERN (Switzerland). Intern in the Fabric Infrastructure and Operations (FIO) team
- Designed and implemented a secure delivery system (SINDES) for large clusters composed of hundreds of nodes.
- 2005 Drakkar, Université de Grenoble Alpes (France). Intern
- Developped a DHCP server for IPv6.
- 2019 Certx ISO 26262 - Functional Safety for
Automotive - Red Belt
- 2015-2021 Rescue Worker
- Paragliding: solo and tandem
- Computer/electronic: I am tinkering with various topics
- GCCrs: Contribution to Rust frontend for GCC.
- DIY Mechanical Keyboard: KiCad (PCB design), SMD
soldering (iron and hot air), STm32, embedded Rust.
- Kid Alarm Clock: DIY PCB, embedded Rust,
TM4C123, event based programming.
- Easier debug of GCC in compiler-explorer:
- Barndoor Tracker: DIY PCB, Arduino,
- Self hosting web, emails, vpn, distributed backup, git.
Past projects: encryption for libstore for GNU Hurd,
airspace map, planner and
checker (Django, GIS, OpenLayers),
automatic creation/upload timelapse for
documenting weather phenomenon and many
I am a regular contributor to free software projects.